Natural Treatment Of Leucorrhea
Leucorrhoea, commonly known as discharge from the female private part, refers to the excessive secretion of white fluid from the vulva. It is a prevalent occurrence among women, typically happening in the days leading up to those times of the month during ovulation. Managing the symptoms of Leucorrhoea through natural ingredients is possible, and Ayurveda Leucorrhea Capsules offers solutions for this issue.
Leucorrhoea, also called vaginal discharge, is characterized by an excess of white fluid that is discharged from the private part of the female. Many women experience this phenomenon, especially in the days leading up to those times of the month cycle during ovulation. Consulting a doctor and considering natural Leucorrhoea treatment medicines and natural remedies are the recommended approach for symptom management.
It becomes a matter of concern when the discharge significantly increases in volume, develops an unpleasant odor, becomes adhesive, or causes discomfort in the lower abdomen and lower back. If you notice any of these unusual characteristics, seeking medical treatment is advisable.
Are you wondering how to identify Leucorrhoea? To determine if you might be experiencing Leucorrhoea, observe any changes in the color or quantity of discharge approximately two weeks after that time of the month. If these alterations are accompanied by other symptoms like pain and itching, they may indicate the presence of Leucorrhoea.
Changes in acidity levels, pH balance, and hormonal factors responsible for maintaining a healthy private part can elevate the risk of infections, including Leucorrhoea or the overgrowth of naturally occurring bacteria.
Causes of Leucorrhoea
Bacterial vaginosis stems from an overgrowth of naturally occurring organisms in the intimate region, often associated with unprotected sexual activity.
Yeast infections are triggered by the fungus Candida albicans.
Trichomoniasis, a parasitic infection, is primarily transmitted through sexual intercourse and results from Trichomonas vaginalis.
Initame area atrophy occurs due to reduced hormonal levels after menopause.
Irritation or allergic reactions in the vulvar area can be induced by the use of intimate sprays, scented soaps, spermicidal products, and fragrant detergents.
Other contributing factors encompass:
- Conditions affecting the female reproductive system, such as uterine and cervical cancer.
- Utilization of intrauterine devices (IUDs).
- Suboptimal hygiene practices, including insufficient cleaning of the vulvar area.
- Extended use of tampons.
- Wearing nylon undergarments.
- Excessive douching, which disrupts normal flora and alters pH levels.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Use of jellies and lubricants.
- Inadequate dietary habits.
- Underlying medical conditions like anemia, diabetes, and tuberculosis.
- Emotional factors, such as stress and anxiety, which can disturb hormone balance, impact healthy bacterial flora, and lead to vulvar discomfort.
- Unhealthy dietary habits, smoking, and alcohol consumption.
Ayurvedic Insights on leucorrhoea
In the realm of Ayurveda, leucorrhoea is referred to as "Swetapradara," where "Sweta" denotes white and "pradara" signifies discharge. Leucorrhoea manifests as an excessive secretion of white, viscous or thin, occasionally yellowish material from the intimate region. It typically occurs before menstruation and may be accompanied by an unpleasant odor. Thin, stretchy mucus is considered fertile, usually appearing around ovulation when an egg is released. Conversely, white, thick discharge is considered infertile cervical mucus. This discharge plays a vital role in preserving vaginal tissue health and lubrication. Many women experience some form of female private part discharge during their lifetime, and it can bring symptoms like weakness, lower back and calf pain, loss of vital fluids, and itching. Leucorrhoea can be categorized into two types: physiological and inflammatory, often linked to an imbalance in the Kapha dosha.
Elevated Kapha dosha disrupts the rasa dhatu within the female private part tract, resulting in the release of white fluid from the intimate area. This condition is more prevalent among women who are weak and anemic. Similar to variations in sweating among individuals, the extent of vaginal discharge can significantly differ among different women. The Ayurvedic approach to treating leucorrhoea aims to address underlying causes, including bacterial infections, to provide effective relief.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Leucorrhoea
Ayurveda places a strong emphasis on the use of herbal remedies to harness the pure essence of herbs. These unique herbal combinations not only bolster immunity but also promote endurance, strength, and vitality.
Following Ayurvedic principles, the concept of "Nidana Parivarjnam" underscores the importance of avoiding factors that can lead to disease. In the context of leucorrhoea, it is advisable to abstain from fried, spicy, and heavy foods, such as curd and pickles, while maintaining proper hygiene. The factors mentioned, particularly dietary choices, have the potential to exacerbate Kapha Dosha. This heightened Kapha, in combination with other factors, can disturb the Rasa Dhatu (nutrient plasma) in the vaginal tract, resulting in the painless discharge of white fluid from the private part. Ayurvedic treatment for leucorrhoea aims to address this by rekindling the body's digestive fire to eliminate accumulated toxins and restore Kapha balance. Subsequently, rejuvenating herbs are recommended to strengthen and tone the reproductive system.
Here are some leucorrhea Ayurvedic treatment
- Steer clear of heavy, oily, fried, spicy, and sour foods.
- Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, aerated drinks, and non-vegetarian food.
- Chewing betel nuts after meals can be beneficial.
- Consider increasing your consumption of fruits, vegetables, and salads.
- Boost your liquid intake in your diet with beverages like water, soup, milk, and juice. These aids in flushing out toxins from the body.
- It's worth noting that these herbs are entirely natural and 100% safe. In the context of leucorrhoea, specific herbs work to naturally enhance the functioning of the female gonads. These herbs are tailored to regulate hormonal balance, facilitating optimal ovarian function and ultimately providing a natural remedy for this condition. Trusted brands like Jagat Pharma offer herbal formulations designed to reduce excessive discharge by regulating hormonal levels and addressing disturbances caused by various infections and inflammations.
- Ensure adequate hygiene by washing undergarments with an antibacterial solution and allowing them to dry in the sunlight.